Thursday, November 8, 2007

Information Management Batch 2003




















B.S Information Management Batch
2003


Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila is a place where the best among the best was born. It’s strengthen by time, it was remain standing up to now because of a strong faith of students to their teachers and mentor that serves as the foundations of the school. I never thought that I could possibly exceed all my subjects, without the help of my teachers and classmates it could not be possible. In the first place I thought that high school life is much better than college life, but as the years go on with college days I can’t even tell the difference on both school days. I really miss the laughter and tears, the overnight stay to meet the dead line of our projects, thesis, etc. And keep thinking what happen to those lovers (hehehe… me nagkatuluyan ba?) are they still together or not? I had a great love before. All I can say to her is thank you for sharing your time with me and walking along with you. As life goes on, slowly I realize that life never ends until you say I give up, just like basketball, it’s not over until there’s a time left. Life is not constantly running in a smooth way or path; it never ends when there’s a road block, sometimes it runs in rough way when there’s a time you want to give up and keep thinking why it’s too painful to go on, but if you continue to go on and face the entire rough road, you will slowly learn how to soak up all the pain. For me, pain sometimes not really means hurt; sometimes it means “a lesson from your past” it teaches us how to survive and made us to be strong. In this world that we’re divided by fear, we’ve got to believe that there’s a reason we’re here. It’s been 4 years since we all left PLM. I wonder where are the others, what happen to them, where do they work? Did somebody get married? I hope that they all doing good. I can’t wait to hear all the news about them.

Guys….. Let’s make the best out of our lives……. But first let we take a look what you said when we’re on 3rd year about yourself ten years after.

0 Comments:

CHAT