Monday, November 19, 2007

Leslee




Ten years from now… I’ll be 30 years old and I hope to have a family and a son at that time. Maybe, I’m already a career woman and a very promising programmer. Definitely, I already learned a lot about my career and how to manipulate my life in the right path. I hope to encounter lots of hardships and trials in life and learned a lot from it. In that way, I’ll be a strong and self-oriented woman. I hope at that time I already have established a strong career so that all my efforts from studying will not be wasted. I’ll have a restaurant and bar business, a house of my dreams, 4 cars and a loving husband and a son beside me. I am not hoping for millions, just a savings account for emergency purpose. Money for me is not that important, unless if I let myself cling to it, but I think what really matters to me is to pay back all the love that my parents gave to me. I promised myself that when the time comes, I am the one who’s earning money, my parents will no longer work, I’ll give them money and let them enjoy it. I think ten years from now, I’ll call myself successful if I’ve accomplished everything that I want to do and that is to be productive and a very good person.

0 Comments:

CHAT