Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life is too short don’t take a short cut

Do you ever wonder why so many accidents happen for the most part in the road? Have you ever consider that maybe sooner or later it will be us? Nowadays, we all hear the news about vehicular accident including bus, jeep, motor bike and private car. Almost 5 to 10 vehicular accidents are reported everyday. We don’t want to put our love ones in menace that’s why many of us take the road with so much care but the problem is does the others know how to care with others? Did they all know that the way they drive will lead to injury or even to fatality? Like what happen to me last Sunday. When I’m on my way home to Quezon City, there’s guy driving his motor bike in the middle of the road of Commonwelth Ave. and I saw the way he overtake the car going to left side of the road and it causes the car to stop because the driver knows that he might bump into motor bike and the sad part is the vehicle behind the car hit him but fortunately it’s not that horrific. And you know what the driver of the motor bike didn’t even know the terrible cause he did. As I go on my way home there's the motor bike again and he’s on the left side now and I’m thinking that he’s going to take a u-turn at Ever Gotesco too, the scenario now he’s in front of my car then all of sudden he just stop! All I can do is to make a full brake and blow a hard horn on him and stop, he's on my left side now and I can tell to myself by looking at him that he was so angry at me. “huh?” and I’m thinking “kaw pa me ganang magalit!?” then he hit my hood, “nagulat ako syempre sya pa nagalit skn!” then I open my door and try to approach him and rapidly he drove away so fast and say “##%$!@*(*&”, and I’m thinking what’s on his mind getting angry with me. I think he’s about 19 to 21 years old boy. A tip for all the bikers, when you’re on the right side of a car it’s so hard for us to see you. Tailing cars, buses, jeep is not a good idea for all bikers and I think you should all be aware of that, the reason why is…… what you’re going to do if the car in front you suddenly stop? Does your bike can make a full stop with high speed not going overthrow you from your bike? Or you’re going to turn right or left all of the sudden? What if there’s a vehicle on both sides? Let’s change the scenario, your tailing a car not in high speed all the way then not knowing there’s a modest hole on the road that only four wheel car can go over with it or there’s a portion of rock come into sight? I think you can’t just make full stop out of it….. You know what’s going to happen……. I’m just trying to say is please be liable for your own life and others life, in a split second there’s a big change of life and even die out all your dreams….. Keep that on your mind…….


Maulan kaya madulas ang kalsada na naging dahilan ng vehicular accident sa harap ng Napocor sa Quezon City.


the way other buses, jeep and motor bike drivers act and drive:

BUSES

· Pag nagmamneho sila parang kotse lang dala nila
· Palipat lipat ng pwesto, pupunta sa kanan tapos kakaliwa
· Kahit alam nya na may ibang sasakyan sa kanan nya, pag me nakita na pasahero yan bigla na lng kakanan yan at iipitin ka
· At me &*!^@&(*%%$ ka pa!! pag nag busina ka.. hahahaha!! Ang galling noh?
· Hihinto na lng bigla pag me baba
· Pag trapik kahit alam nila na pag dumiretso sila ay hindi sila mkakadaan din, didiretso pa din sila sa gitna hindi na tuloy mkadaan ung pa cross na side kaya talagang trapik lalo. Haaaayyyyy………..

Note: Hindi nadadaan sa bilis o pa zigzag na pagmamaneho ang kikitain sa araw araw, pahalagahan mo din ang buhay mo at ng ibang tao. Kahit punong puno na kayo sa loob ng bus mag sasakay pa din yan…. Sige kasya tayong lahat dito pasok lang.. hahahaha…….. Basta pahalagaan nyo din ang buhay nyo at ng ibang tao…….




Jeep:

· Ang “Green Light” sa kanila ay “Stop” at ang “Red Light” ay “Go”
· Lahat yata ng kanto hihintuan nila
· Palipat lipat din ng pwesto parang sila lang ang dumadaan
· Gusto nila laging overtake ng overtake kahit makitid ang kalye
· Mag bababa ng pasahero kahit sa gitna ng kalye

Note: kahit Green Light na nakahinto pa din sila sa mga kanto para mag antay ng pasahero kahit alam nila na makakaabala sila sa mga nasa likod na sasakyan. Pag Red Light naman pipilitin nila mag go para maunahan ung ibang jeep makakuha ng pasahero. Hehehe….. “Pag hindi ka pa bayad alam nila” pero pag me sukli ka pa nag kaka amnesia na at minsan nag gagalit galitan pa….. hahahaha……. Konting ingat lang sa pag mamaneho manong marami din kayong pasahero araw araw…….


Motor Bike:

· Gusto nila pakita na mas mabilis sla sa mga kotse (kung big bike ka cguro pwede)
· Noon bike ang umiiwas sa kotse, ngayon kotse na umiiwas sa bike. Hehehehe
· Ngayon nsa gitna na tumatakbo yung iba ayaw na nila sa gilid o sa isang side lang
· Pag nag busina ka titignan ka pa ng masama
· Pag hindi pa na kuntento sa tingin me (((^%$$&^(()_) ka pa…. hanep ka boy........ hehehe
· Maasahan mo mga Motor bike dahil lagi silang nsa tabi mo…. Hahahahaha…..

Note: Suot nyo na lang helmet nyo wag nyo na lagay sa braso o sa manibela nyo dahil bka mas ika disgrasya nyo pa yun. Huwag kayo magalit pag nag busina lng sa inyo mga sasakyan, warning lng un na meron kayong katabi baka bigla kayong lumiko.. ok? Hehehehe…..



I’m not against with you guys, I just want to give some good advice and to let you know that life is so short don’t make it shorter………
Please drive with care…………….

0 Comments:

CHAT