Monday, November 19, 2007

Irma




Hopefully, I strive to be a successful manager ten years from now. A successful manager, for me, is someone who can achieve the organization’s goals through the proper motivation of employees. With the lessons that I have learned in Human Behavior in Organization, I am hoping to understand employee’s behavior so as to develop programs that will suit their needs and satisfaction. This, in return, will yield to their productivity as workers. I am also hoping to apply everything that I have learned so that I would boost their morales, satisfying their needs, not only financially, but mentally and psychologically as well.
Also, I am hoping to build better relationships with others. Understanding their behavior and communicating with them effectively will help me achieve that. With that ten years of experience, I am hoping that I would build or improve my self-confidence and self-esteem. This will largely influence my disposition in life as a person, a worker, a family man, and a friend to all. Also in ten years, I am hoping that I have reached out to others, to the best of my ability, making them understand others so that love and respect would reign in everyone.

0 Comments:

CHAT