Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Adjie



Actually, I don’t know what will I be ten years from now, but I have a plan for my life, of course. Ten years from now? Maybe I already have a stable job with my own family. Actually, I don’t want to work here in our country. Honestly speaking, I think I cannot achieve my goals if I’m gonna work only here in the Philippines. I want to go abroad. As much as possible, I want to be in that country called Europe. We all know and we cannot deny it that I can have more chances to be successful in other country than in our country. Well, after being successful in other country, I will return here in our country because I also dream to be an owner of a computer shop. I will let my father to manage it then I’ll go back to the country where I claimed success. And finally, my biggest and heaviest dream, ten years from now, I’m gonna earn my first one million. I know, you may think I’m joking, but I’m not. Though it’s hard to achieve my dreams and plans, I still believe that nothing is impossible and one day, I will wake up seeing my dreams all coming true. And I hope that will happen ten years from now.

0 Comments:

CHAT