Monday, November 19, 2007

Katrina


I can see myself as a career woman; a professional manager in a certain company. I handle system analysts and programmers. Even though my income is not that high, it is enough for my family’s necessities. I also see myself talking and doing business with the executives of different top companies. Of course, I’ll use what I’ve learned in HBO – how to handle and communicate with these kinds of persons. And with the way I manage my subordinates will be not that authoritative. Of course they can ask me questions about the tasks I’ve given them. I’ll also show them my presence more than my division of task to them. I’ll also show them motivations and encouragement for them to have enhancement in doing their job. I’ll be an employee-centered supervisor rather than a job-oriented one. I’ll make it a point that I’ll be successful ten years from now because I’m satisfied with my job and I’m happy with my family.

0 Comments:

CHAT