Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Joy




Ten years is a lot of time and to dream is also fun. I would be 29 at that time and I think, based on my action plans, I would be successful like every other working girl. Of course, I would want to settle down because I’m getting old but before that I would want to be a leader. I would want to be a manager of a business firm. I want to own everything that I’ve desired for so long like my own cellfone, car and a house. I want to show the world how accomplished I am and that my parents are very proud of me. I want to gain and be part of a world that you’ve long for a long time.
Maybe, if I’ll be given the chance and the experience, it would be that I would do my best to never get out of there because I love my work and from there shall I prosper.

0 Comments:

CHAT