Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Maria Luisa



If I would be fortunate to achieve my goal ten years from now, I would be very glad to see myself successful both professionally and mentally. Professionally, because I want to be successful in my chosen field. As an Information Management student, it is my goal that someday I will be one of the most competitive system analyst in the future. I would become one of the prides in the world of Information Technology. Determined enough to achieve this, I see myself employed in one of the finest technology company. I would share my knowledge and skills that I have learned in college and in outside learning. To be specific, I want to be manager of a big company but I know that unless I’m physically, emotionally and mentally mature I wouldn’t be able to achieve this. So, I know that as time pass by, I will be experiencing a lot of pains, heartaches, trials, challenges that for me will serve as a motivator in achieving my dreams. To sum it all up, I want to be successful in life as a person and I know I will achieve this with work from me and guidance from HIM.

0 Comments:

CHAT