Monday, November 19, 2007

Noel




Ten years from now, I could be a manager, or I may have my own family business, a computer center. Well, if ever it may happen, I get to be the boss, like a manager of a small company “our computer shop.” I get to meet new people and learn something about them, like how they want it to be. Their attitudes and things they need. I also get to hire my own helpers / employees / subordinates. If that happens I’ll have a practice about leadership as well as motivation of my workers.
And not just that I get to fulfill my high school dream, to own a computer shop. I’ll have the chance to do my thingies about PCs. I can give tutorials and special classes on computers like operating system basics and web based programming and web page developing. Even give tutorials on DOS based programming like C language, COBOL and assembly language.
Being an IM student gives me my stepping-stone to my dreams.

0 Comments:

CHAT