Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Charmayn




Ten years from now I maybe a successful professional on my chosen career of being a system analyst or information manager. I maybe also married and a mother by that time. All of my knowledge in this course can be used in my dealing and relating to my co-workers, husband and children. Ten years from now I maybe a successful person or a failure, but I perceived myself to be successful one because I have confidence in myself that I can compete in the real world, because of the knowledge I gained in studying Human Behavior in Organization. PLM is my training ground for the future competition in the industry. I believe that I will graduate in PLM having quality education amidst the lack of resources.
We can’t truly predict what will happen in the future but I can prepare myself to be the best of what I can be.

0 Comments:

CHAT