Monday, November 19, 2007

Josephine




Ten years from now, I see myself as someone to look up to. I can also foresee that in that span of time, I will be able to achieve my goals.
Of course, I have already graduated in PLM having a degree in IM. And I have graduated my second course which is education majoring in mathematics. And by that time, I am taking my masteral degree in PLM. Why PLM again? I can say that PLM has an effective teaching strategy. Their students had grown to be someone she could be proud of. After finishing my masteral, I plan to teach here as my sense of gratitude. I’ll share my experiences and all the things I’ve learned here to the next generation of PLMayers. And motivate them to overcome their toils and hardships in studying. Being a student of PLM is very stressing and challenging. Faith and determination will serve a their weapon to stay alive after the battle.
Being a professor someday, I’ll be able to practice all I’ve learned in this subject especially in dealing with my future students.
In my private life, I see myself happily married to someone willing to devote his life with me. By that time, I’ll have a beautiful and smart little angel named Simoune Phoebe. My husband is a chief chef in a five star hotel. He can afford to give our family’s necessity. We have a home of our own wherein we could spend our happy day together in times of ups and downs.
Then on, I can say that I’m contented of my life. My present and future families were well guided by God. Having them around gives me eternal happiness that no price can pay. There’s nothing more I could ask for to God but a grateful heart.

0 Comments:

CHAT