Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Marilou



Maybe 10 years from now, I’ll be a successful manager in a company. With all the knowledge I have learned from Human Behavior in Organization, I believe that I could reach my dreams.
If only I will follow all the things I learned especially about employee’s behavior and attitude, I know and I believe I could handle the problems and situations that I may encounter as a manager. Changing employee attitude is one factor of being an efficient and effective manager, why? It is because I could possibly know the situation and handle it as good as it can be. Not only in the company, I’ll also be a successful wife with a responsible husband and a bunch of cute little children. If I could handle the company and employees as well, I could also be successful in handling my family’s lifestyle. HBO is not only for company and management it can also be use on family matters.
I’ll never forget the time I’ve spent with my HBO course, coz I believe it’s the way of my future life.

0 Comments:

CHAT