Monday, November 19, 2007

Clarence




I’ll be turning 19 next month so I’ll be 29 after ten years. By that time, I would be a fulfilled and committed individual in most aspects of life. That time is the moment that I will consider one of the happiest years of my life because I’m applying all the things I have learned in school especially in college and I’ve got my own business, too. By that time, I’m very much stable and a happily married person to someone that I truly love and probably have a child. I’ll be in a life situation wherein I know that that’s the life I really wanted. What I will be then is because of what I’m doing now. Doing things rightly will lead me on that path. Because of studying and living rightly now, I believe that I’ll be happy ten years from now with those people that I care the most.

0 Comments:

CHAT