Monday, November 19, 2007

Solomon



I firmly believe that, after ten years, I can handle myself as a good individual. In that way, I can do my best to my work and to my family. I believed that after ten years I will have my own career to handle and that career is my foundation that will build my own family and that will help the country by sharing my knowledge and skills.
These things can happen because I learned the knowledge from my different subjects especially in Human Behavior in Organization. I can apply and also teach my son and daughter in the future the good values that every individual must possess. I also believe that God will help me happen all these things. When this time comes, I will make sure that I help my parents and thank them for supporting me and same goes to my friends, classmates and teachers.

0 Comments:

CHAT