Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Louie



Ever since I stepped on the college ground, I asked myself what I would be after studies. I still cannot see myself on different ground after college then.
But after sometime I dreamed of me working in an industrial company with a high position, a manager maybe. I see this five to ten years after my studies. And now this is my goal. I already set my mind that I will achieve my goal on time.
So I think this is how I see myself now ten years after. Achieving my goal is the meaning of success to me. I will meet this goal no matter what happen and therefore I will be successful. Manager does not only mean a position in a company but also the peek of my success. But it does not also mean the end of my life. It will be just the climax. I will not stop striving until I feel tired. Seeing my family stable financially and happy and contented will be the only reason for me to get tired.
I will be successful! I will not only do this to satisfy my needs and my wants but also to build a healthy family. Healthy in wealth, in mind and most especially in heart.

0 Comments:

CHAT