Monday, November 19, 2007

Metchell




I can see myself ten years from now as successful businesswoman. Maybe that time I am already married. And, of course, I have graduated my masteral degree and am satisfied with my knowledge and with my life. I already owned a business because to manage business is my dream in life.
I know that ten years is a long time to be productive. In that time I have already graduated in college and I think I’d been working in a big company. I have accomplished some of my goals and aims in life. I also want to manage a business like “restaurant” so I think that time I already have owned a restaurant. By then, I already have found self-fulfillment and am ready to settle down, like getting married to the man I loved. In that case we are both planning for the future and for my future family. By that time I think I have finished my masteral degree because that was my dream – to learn more in order to be successful.

0 Comments:

CHAT